Be a Volunteer with Shiksha Sankalp
You can be a volunteer with Shiksha Sankalp and support the spread of education in India. You can contribute in the following activities:
- SAP Test - Oversee the administration and invigilation of SAP tests, verify attendance and check answer-sheets.
- Communication - Prepare the quarterly newsletter by writing articles based on inputs and latest updates collated from SS headquarters and Partner NGOs in the field.
- Website Management - Regularly update the information content on the Shiksha Sankalp website and coordinate with the service providers responsible for maintaining the website.
- Beneficiary Registration - Assist prospective beneficiaries in completing the documentation required for registration.
- Bank Account Opening - Assist in the process of opening a new bank accounts for beneficiary students or their parents.
- Social Media Engagement - Put up news/updates about Shiksha Sankalp on various social media platforms.